This page explains opportunities for some students and other collaborators to work with me.
Who is Ikhlaq Sidhu (in keywords):
- Innovator, leader, data, signal, systems, networks, innovation mindset & behaviors, executive-level instruction, faculty.
What am I working on right now: (Top 5-7 Project Areas)
- X-Labs with global engagement
- Data-X, Data-X extensions, and Systems, data science
- The behaviors of implementation, agile analytics,
- Berkeley Innovation Index, the psychology of innovation
- Venture Concepts and/or Industry/Applied project from our labs and team formation, top 3 examples:
- Simple Virtual Assets (Blockchain)
- BII Extensions for Partners and Firms
- Artisan Implementation + Innovation
Current SCET Student Fellows: (technical and non-technical)*
- Elias – BII Platform
- Mudit Goyal BII/Psychology
- Shruti Bathia BII/Psychology
- Helen Tang Blockchain Acceleration
* Apply to calls or send a statement of interest so we can contact you when a project opens up. (email@example.com)
Top 5 Venture Firms in my Orbit:
- Vertex – SW
- Accel – SW
- Foundation Capital SW/HW
- Onset Venture – Data, Medical
- X-Fund – Consumer
How should industry leaders, investors, or entrepreneurs engage with me:
- Attend Engineering Leadership Professional Program or Silicon Valley Innovation Leadership Week
- Participate in projects/workshops that allow executives, tech leaders, and students/experts to work together
- Discuss a possible project for Digital Transformation with AI, Data, and other EmTech.
- Discuss a potential project to improve Innovation Culture and Innovation Leadership and/or Technology Strategy.
- Let me know if you are qualified to mentor, advise and/or speak in an area relevant to my courses or projects.
Track Record (Top 3):
- IEEE Major Innovation Award, 2018 for adding a new area to Engineering
- Inventor of the Year at 3Com Corporation for work on Internet Communications
- Build 6 innovative P/L organizations including industry and academics, Raise over $100M.