Areas of Interest:
- Innovation Engineering – Innovation Engineering is a practical guide to creating anything new – whether in large firms, research labs, new ventures, or even innovative student projects. See innovation-engineering.net
- Data, AI, and System Architecture – See Data-X at data-x.blog
- Engineering Leadership Program
Sample Topics for Talks and Seminars:
- Innovation Engineering Workshop
- Data, AI and Systems for Business: What’s Next
- How to Enable Innovation and Entrepreneurial Culture in Large Organizations
- Innovation Tactics, Process, and Execution
- Data, AI, and Blockchain for Telecom and 5G Rollout
- How we teach Berkeley students to create Innovation and Ventures (BMoE)
A framework and technical course at UC Berkeley that teaches students to use foundational mathematical concepts and current computer science tools to create data-related applications and systems for real-world problems.
This program is the management track for Silicon Valley. The program builds upon the core technical skills of managers, engineers, and scientists; and provides breadth, strategy, market focus, operations, and communication skills for engineering leaders to be able to take larger roles within innovative companies.
Applied Innovation Institute:
I am a fellow of the Applied Innovation Institute in Singapore.